Welcome!


Welcome!

Against the advice of all who are in the know, this blog is not narrowly focused to meet a particular niche.
Here I'll post what I'm writing and thinking about these days:

● Leadership ● Fulfillment ● Coaching ● Changing the Dream of the World ● Occasional Sermons

I'm planning to have fun. I hope you do, too!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Starting Over

Several years ago I started a blog with no real focus that almost no one read unless they stumbled across it. And why should they? Months, even years, would go by without a post.

As I move into a period of transition in my personal and work life, I hope to use this blog as a way to ponder the work of transformation. Change is inevitable. At its transformative best, it is life-giving. At its worst, it is life-destroying. I prefer to concentrate on the former.


1 comment:

Concerned Reader said...

Revjen, I just wanted you to know that I for one have read this post. I'm concerned that this blog, like your last blog, will go for months and years without another post. Use it for the purpose you set out and begin to ponder the work of transformation! You need to write it, we need to read it.